Saturday, August 30, 2014

5th dimension wip

Ok so I discovered another blog titled 5th dimension. As it would be my luck I discovered that they are having a painting competition. I was excited to see this..then I see the ending date. Its the 5th...eek! It's been crunch time for me. Within two days I've managed to get a lot done.still more to do but it's been a fun build. Something they want you to do is try something out of your comfort zone. Well for me it would be kit bashing, making bases and sculpting. I suck at all three in my opinion. For my model I took a gw nurgle lord and chopped him a bit. There are so many different pieces here from kits I lost count. Even added some metal rods to extend the gun too. Tomorrow I'll sand and smooth out the greenstuff.












No comments:

Post a Comment